Elemental War 2 1.1.5 is out now with a bunch of new fixes.
A month passed since Elemental War 2 launched on Nintendo Switch and here we have the first update since then. The update fixes a few issues across all platforms and also adresses a bigger random performance issue that occurred on Switch.
As usual let us know if you encounter any other issues or have general feedback. While we don’t have any future plans with Elemental War 2 we will keep up support as needed.
- mouse can be used now to skip dialogues and boss spawn sequences
- improved readability of element damage on monsters
- fixed VSync setting not working anymore
- fixed resolution sometimes not getting restored properly
- fixed higher memory consumption ingame than necessary
- fixed performance problem on Switch
- fixed restoring status effects of towers not properly applying them so they could apply twice in the end
- fixed summon elemental button hint not being displayed loading a savegame from a boss wave
- fixed some monsters on maps with multiple path walking weird ways
- fixed normal monsters getting elemental minimap marker sometimes
- fixed minimap markers blinking at wrong spot for a frame
If you have questions, feedback or just want to talk with us, join our Discord.
Read more about Elemental War 2.