This month’s maintenance update Elemental War 1.4.0 has been released with some new bugfixes and a feature request to always show at least one entrance portal in the top area of the default camera.
With this update when starting a map, the default rotation of the camera will ensure that at least one of the start portals is in the top area of the screen. Of course you’re still able to rotate the camera as you like, but it should be a little easier now to find the entrance point.
Besides that we fixed several small bugs we found while playing or got reported. Mostly cosmetic stuff, nothing crucial.
Another good news: Elemental War got approved for PlayStation 4! That means besides the Xbox One port we’re also working on a PS4 port soon.
There are more changes you can find in the changelog below.
- at least one start portal now is always on top of the map
- fixed error when activating controller for the first time in a submenu
- damage type change is only shown now by Joker when the tower is selected
- when logged in only via linked Steam account alliance score is now displayed properly
- Root Nexus effect is removed now when last Root Nexus is sold
- inventory can be closed again using the close button
- slightly improved CPU performance
- removing item from slot 3 now updates the tower overlay properly
- game restart now clears tower and monster info screen
- optimized login button for login hint
- dragging an item from one tower directly to another one now drops the items always on the correct tower
If you have any balancing concerns or bugs, please let us know, either as comment, in the discussions, via the Feedback functionality ingame or on Discord.
Read more about Elemental War.
Check out Elemental War on Kartridge.
1 thought on “Elemental War 1.4.0”