Today we release an update with small fixes and improvements for Tri6: Infinite and also launch an Android version of the game!
During our time in console cerifications and discussions we fixed several small issues that we or the console vendors found. This also includes a crash fix when switching from multiplayer to singleplayer and a lock-up when pressing LB/RB while in the loading screen. A new feature we introduced is that the selected vehicle color now is stored per vehicle and not globally anymore. Now it behaves like the skin selection.
One big news is that you can play Tri6: Infinite now also on your Android smartphone. We released both the demo and the full version of the game there. The only real differences to the PC and console versions are the controls and the missing splitscreen on Android. Of course we had to slightly adjust the graphics quality to make it run properly, but the differences are almost not noticeable, especially without direct comparison.
Sadly the Switch and PlayStation 4 version will take until next year.
If you want to try out the game first, you can download our free demo via Steam, itch.io, Google Play Store and in our own launcher Spine.
- added feature to report inappropriate content
- added password mode to onscreen keyboard
- color now is stored per vehicle
- fixed hang when pressing shortcut to navigate through tabs during loading screen
- fixed password reset not working when trying to enter e-mail address
- fixed random sound bug when spawning virus
- fixed fade in after collision while a skin is activated
- fixed rare render issue when changing track
- fixed navigation bug after login
- Shock Wave sometimes stays on the map
- reduced volume of Virus sound
- fixed (potential) crash switching from multiplayer to singleplayer
- slightly improved start camera sequence
Check out Tri6: Infinite @ Microsoft Store (PC and Xbox).
Check out Tri6: Infinite @ Google Play Store
Check out Tri6: Infinite Demo @ Google Play Store
Check out Tri6: Infinite on Kartridge.