The launch weekend passed and we decided to release another small update to fix some more stuff that came up during the weekend. We also added two small features that have been requested.
Of course we will continue fixing bugs and improving the game with the feedback we get, so make sure to share your experiences with us.
- Editor now shows grid lines
- tower kills now are also displayed for all upgrades
- fixed error in editor when trying to save a map with empty path
- fixed several small internal errors
- accepting/declining alliance entry requests now correctly updates the marker
- fixed some cut off characters
- tower kills in multiplayer now are displayed properly
If you have any balancing concerns or bugs, please let us know, either as comment, in the discussions, via the Feedback functionality ingame or on Discord.