Elemental War 1.10.0 is now available on all platforms and brings the game to the same state as the upcoming PlayStation release next week.
Since the Elemental War 1.9.0 release in February we fixed a few small issues we now that we passed PlayStation certification want to release to all platforms.
The changelog contains a few things that only affect individual platforms and some that are relevant for all.
On all platforms we fixed the behavior of Windrunner, fixed two typos and improved the Shockwave effect. On consoles or using controller we improved saving maps in the editor and navigation in there. Only on Xbox (and that won’t work on PlayStation!) we also enabled the minimap now as it finally doesn’t crash anymore there (but sadly still does on PlayStation).
And for PC only we added the option to change the UI scaling. So if you think the UI is too big you can now reduce the size via the settings file. Here are the steps how to do that:
- navigate to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Clockwork Origins\Elemental War
- open settings.ini
- in UI category enter Scale=<scale factor>, scale factor = 1 is like the default, < 1 makes UI smaller, > 1 makes UI bigger
- added support for tower shortcuts on consoles using keyboard
- added UI scaling for PC version only via settings
- improved shockwave effect
- fixed Windrunner attacking wrong area after moving it
- fixed minimap crash on Xbox and so reenabled minimap functionality there
- fixed controller navigation in editor from right most column of map to name
- fixed saving on maps that failed sometimes (especially on Xbox)
- fixed tooltip scaling on resolutions greater than 16:9
- fixed typos in two monster names
If you have any balancing concerns or bugs, please let us know, either as comment, in the discussions, via the Feedback functionality ingame or on Discord.
Read more about Elemental War.
Check out Elemental War @ Microsoft Store (PC and Xbox)
Check out Elemental War on Kartridge.