The July update for Spine is smaller due to some of the features and fixes being part of previous patches, but we now introduced Discord Rich Presence support and a global ranking for the Spine level!
There’s not much to say about the Discord Rich Presence support. When you’re a Discord user you will know already that games display some infos there when you’re playing them. Now the same is done by Spine. It will show that you’re using Spine and what project you’re currently playing (if any). If you don’t use Discord, then this feature won’t affect you at all.
The global ranking for the Spine level is a feature that has been suggested quite a few times in our survey beginning of this year. Now we added it and you can compare your level with all other Spine users.
The next step for Spine will be to add more features for language independence. A first step is already part of 1.21.0 and for the rest we have a concrete plan now, so a good portion of it should be doable for 1.22.0!
- Discord Rich Presence now is supported
- Added global ranking of Spine level
- Fixed bug during upload that causes file being deleted when just changing language
- Increased font size of changelog
- Update dialog doesn’t pup up twice anymore under certain circumstances
Read more about Spine.