The first Spine update of the year brings new optimizations and bugfixes and some quality of life features for players and developers!
Spine 1.27.0 is ready for download now and adds quite some convenience features for developers like the ability to reset achievements for testing purpose, easier file uploads and more.
Players now are able to remove friends and filter/search the global rankings to make it easier to find someone specific in there. The ranking also automatically scrolls to the own position now so you don’t have to search for yourself.
Of course we also spent some time again to fix the known bugs and made some good progress there like some invalid Systempack.ini entries, errors when starting with renderer and hangups when selecting certain combinations of patches.
If you encounter any problems, please let us know so we can have a look at it. Also try to provide as much information as possible like your last steps and log files.
- Added support for ascending scores
- Update of existing files is a lot easier now
- With configured feedback mal developers now get an email notification when a review is added/changed
- Developer options now can be enabled more easily using the settings dialog
- Achievement unlocks can be reset in management during development now
- Added possibility to remove friends again
- Added possibility to jump to own position in global ranking
- Added possibility to filter global ranking
- Fixed wrong review date
- Fixed bug that caused entries in update dialog to appear multiple times
- Improved path input for upload
- Removed wrong default text in review
- Fixed link from library to info page using review button
- Fixed bug that caused some Systempack entries being written to ini in the wrong way
- Multiplayer module on info page can’t be configured anymore by developers as it was used wrong in almost all cases
- Fixed bug that caused switching tab in management to duplicate achievements and scores
- Fixed bug that could happen when starting with renderer
- Fixed bug that caused Spine to hang up using certain patch configurations
Read more about Spine.