Finally some new Spine update with a few fixes at the end of the year.
Spine 1.36 is now available. The update focusses on some issues I mostly stumbled upon myself in the last months like uploads and news writing. But it also contains certain user reported issues like an error in changelogs, missing project names for dependencies and most important a bug in the server fallback code in case the file server can’t be reached for some reason.
As I should have some more time this month I might get some more stuff done, but we’ll see. At least there should be a monthly update again now.
If you encounter any problems, please let us know so we can have a look at it. Also try to provide as much information as possible like your last steps and log files.
- Improved release date handling in management
- Uploads of many changed files now are prepared a lot faster
- Fixed bug that caused UI not to update when changing language while writing news
- Fixed bug that caused the tab order being incorrect when writing news
- Fixed bug that caused project names of dependencies not always being displayed
- Fixed bug that caused changelogs to display “
- Fixed bug that caused the server fallback not working properly when the actual server can’t be reached
Read more about Spine.