A new Tri6: Infinite patch is now available with some bugfixes for issues we found in the last months.
Today we release a new patch for Tri6: Infinite on all platforms. The update fixes a few bugs, some like the not updating UI after unlock and the animated UI elements being paused when opening the menu from ingame affect all platforms, others only affect some versions.
- resolution not properly restored from settings
- fixed game hang when restarting game between collision and finish screen
- fixed navigation using Q/E being possible while in key assignment overlay
- fixed changing controller type as player 1 not updating UI when keyboard is selected as default device
- fixed unlocking unlockables without being logged in not updating UI
- fixed animated UI elements stopping when opening menu from ingame
- fixed wrong icon being displayed to unlock an unlockable using controller
If you want to try out the game first, you can download our free demo via Steam, itch.io, Google Play Store and in our own launcher Spine.
Check out Tri6: Infinite @ Nintendo eShop
Check out Tri6: Infinite @ PlayStation Store Europe
Check out Tri6: Infinite @ PlayStation Store America
Check out Tri6: Infinite @ Microsoft Store (PC and Xbox).
Check out Tri6: Infinite @ Google Play Store
Check out Tri6: Infinite Demo @ Google Play Store