The December update for Spine is now live. The update again fixes small usability issues, fixes a problem with Union plugins and has some improvements for mod developers.
This will be the last regular update this year. I’ll only release a new update this year in case some critical problem comes up. The next regular update will be released in January and will finally be the 1.15 release. Starting then I’ll change the versioning back to the way it was intended. That means every update with new features will increase the minor number 1.x.0, while the patch number (1.0.x) is reserved for hotfixes that hopefully won’t be necessary that often.
- Missing dependencies for mods now are shown with name instead of ID
- Missing achievement icons now are loaded for Management dialog
- Pdf’s now are ignored when starting a mod
- Plugin entries in Union.ini are inserted and deleted better now
- Improved performance in management dialog
Read more about Spine.