The August update is out now and brings the long requested language independent database!
As has been requested for a while (maybe even since introduction of Spine) the database now can display all mods no matter what the UI language is. You will see which languages are supported and also can switch the language in the library if you want to. As this feature is new and needed some internal changes, there still might be some bugs. If you encounter one, please report it here, in our Discord or in our thread @ World of Gothic.
Another big change is that we upgraded the Qt version in use (the basic framework for the UI) and also updated from a 32bit application to 64bit. That could also lead to problems even though I couldn’t find any while testing. If you encounter one, please report it as well.
The next update will probably be smaller than this one, maybe even more focussed on smaller optimizations and fixes as we’re very busy with finishing the console ports of Elemental War and Tri6: Infinite which shall enter submission by the end of August. If you have and bug reports or feature request, we will see if we can fix/integrate them for 1.23.0 though.
- Download language instead of client language now is used for updates
- Database now always displays all projects no matter what the language is
- Supported languages of each project now are displayed in database
- When a project supports multiple languages the language now can be switched in the library
- Updated to Qt 5.15.0 and switched to 64bit
- Added hint for outstanding friend requests
- Donations now give a bonus on the Spine level
- Added notification after updating version number
- Fixed Discord account linking
- Fixed upload of only changed language
- Ensured compatibility between Union and Savegame Editor is given
- Fixed crash when exiting management dialog while loading data
Read more about Spine.