The September update for Spine is ready and fixes a lot of issues and adds some Quality of Life improvements.
As already mentioned in the Progress Report September 2020 we focussed on bugfixes and optimizations for Spine 1.23.0. This includes fixes for new bugs since 1.22.0 as well as older ones like the random integrity check crash.
Besides that we added some requested Quality of Life improvements. One thing that has been asked for since we removed the download progress dialog is the new Download tab. There you can see all running and finished downlods with their progress.
The other one is a language filter for the database so you can also filter for the languages you want to be visible.
As the console ports of Elemental War and Tri6: Infinite are taking more time than expected (bugfixing now) the next update won’t be huge as well. Actually I thought we could do a small survey for the next features for the rest of the year before we do a big one again as in the beginning of this year for 2021. So if you have any ideas for features that would be a nice addition for Spine, let us know!
- Added language filter in database
- Integrity check now can be performed for each single project
- Added new display for downloads
- Fixed hang during integrity check
- Possibility to rate a project now gets updated directly after playing
- Avoided project updates blocking Spine updates
- Old files now are properly deleted after auto update
- Fixed bug when storing login data locally
- Best score is displayed again in profile
- Fixed different bugs with integrity check
- Fixed style of progress bar in integrity check
- Switching language of a project now directly updates the library
Read more about Spine.