A new Xeres’ Return update for you christmas holidays with several bugfixes.
Since Xeres’ Return 1.0.8 is quite some time old now and there still are bugs in the modification and as we got support by Raziel for fixing the bugs, we have this new update for. The most annoying problem that should be fixed now is that quest items randomly disappear.
For some of the fixes and the new teachers you need to start a new game.
As usual the update is available on Spine.
- added teachers for 1H and 2H to Old Camp
- fixed some not working Waterpipes
- Liselotte’s quest fails when opening her package
- fixed Attila still being in Khorinis as well when he moved to Khorata
- fixed Lester being both in Relendel and Khorinis
- blocking all user input now while Schagby and Puzzle are running
- fixed picking Salt for pirates removing pickaxe
- fixed Parlan’s Ring quest
- added damage caps for Axe of Doom
- all (non-Quest) weapons can be sharpend now
- Brandon quest now also works when joining Xardas’ guild
- fixed ‘Ring des Künstlers’
- fixed missing Krauttroll for ‘Leichengase’ quest
- improved code to forbid selling quest items
- fixed Valentino being in city even though he should be kidnapped
- fixed Bandits at Keith’s hut going nuts
For questions and feedback check out the thread @ World of Gothic.
Read more about Xeres’ Return.